Chewy Biscoff chocolate chip cookies
A super simple chocolate chip cookie that features Biscoff (cookie butter)
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time28 mins
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar recommend removing 2 TBSP of sugar from this
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar recommend removing 2 TBSP of sugar from this
- ½ cup Biscoff spread recommend increasing to 3/4 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg, vanilla, and Biscoff.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then add into the wet mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Drop the dough by large tablespoons onto baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes (mine baked for 7 minutes).