Cookie dough s’mores
A fun new twist on traditional s’mores – add a layer of decadent (eggless) cookie dough for some amazing deliciousness!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time16 mins
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 graham cracker sheets broken in half
- 2 1.55 ounce bars milk chocolate
- 12 large marshmallows
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl if using a handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the vanilla and milk and mix well. Turn the mixer to low and slowly add in the flour and salt and mix until the mixture is uniform.
Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the cookie dough mixture on top of 1 half of the graham cracker sheet. Top with a piece of chocolate and 1 large marshmallow. You can torch the marshmallow with a kitchen torch or broil it for about 30 seconds in the oven. Alternatively, you can microwave the marshmallows for about 8-10 seconds. Top with another graham cracker half and smash the two halves together.