Spinach artichoke dip
My daughter does not like spinach but goes crazy for spinach artichoke dip. This is her favorite!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 16 ounce package cream cheese, softened I use the 1/3 less fat kind
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a medium sized oven-safe baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Fold in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella and bake in your preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until the top is nice and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Serve with chips, crackers or eat with a spoon.
Leftovers should be covered and stored in the refrigerator and will keep for several days. You can reheat it in the oven.
Source: Slightly adapted from Allrecipes.com