Pumpkin spice fudge
A super simple, 5 ingredient microwave pumpkin spice fudge
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Chilling time2 hrs
Total Time7 mins
- 1 12 ounce package pumpkin spice baking chips
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips (or cinnamon, or butterscotch, or even semi-sweet)
- 1 container sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- extra chocolate chips for add-ins if desired
Generously grease or line a standard 8"x8" baking pan and set aside.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix together the baking chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high for about 1 minute. Then stir and microwave for another 30-60 seconds to fully melt the chips.
Mix in the pumpkin pie spice and extra chocolate chips if desired.
Transfer to your prepared baking pan and place it in the refrigerator to cool, about 2-3 hours.
Slice and serve. Leftover fudge should be stored, covered, in the refrigerator and will keep for 1-2 weeks.