Top posts of 2016
As the year comes to close, it’s that time to share the top posts of 2016, as clicked on and viewed by all of you. I’m not surprised at most of these since some of the recipes are definitely things that I continue to bake and enjoy. (You’ll have to forgive the photos, as many of them are from several years ago when I didn’t know what I was doing.)
Here we go!
10. Hawaiian mango bread – What a great way to reminisce about my place of future retirement…
9. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes – Still my go-to vanilla cupcake recipe
8. Chinese steamed sticky rice cakes – An amazing dessert that’s perfect for Chinese New Year
7. White chocolate cheesecake – Always a staple in my kitchen during the holidays!
6. White Russian cupcakes – Boozy cupcakes perfect for parties and celebrations!
5. Spaghetti squash muffins – A wonderful, sweet way to enjoy spaghetti squash
4. Brown derby cake – One of my childhood favorites from New Jersey!
3. Honey butter croissants from Hop’s – Gosh, I miss this restaurant and their amazing croissants!
2. Chinese bakery-style cake – A traditional Chinese cake that I’ll be baking for my dad’s birthday
1. Acorn squash bread – One of my favorite ways to feature acorn squash!
Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope to see you in 2017!