Oops. Time totally got away from me and I forgot to post my Top 10 posts of 2019. Anyway, this list includes old posts, and not just the ones that I published in 2019. According to you all, these were the most viewed recipes last year:
10. Patty’s white chocolate cheesecake – This is my family’s go-to cheesecake request. We almost always make it for either Thanksgiving or the holidays.
9. Hawaiian mango bread – Makes me want to go back and visit Hawaii, stat!
8. Chinese steamed sticky rice cakes – Always a must during Chinese New Year. They are eaten for good luck and longevity.
7. One bowl flourless egg white chocolate chip cookies – Cookies in one bowl? Yes! Yes! Yes!
6. Harry Potter’s treacle fudge – Harry would be proud. These would be great for a Harry Potter movie-thon!
5. Momofuku Milk Bar confetti cookies – Anything from the Milk Bar is amazing. These cookies are no exception.
4. Smitten Kitchen’s perfect one bowl blueberry muffins – Awesome blueberry muffins that happen to be made in one bowl!
3. Amish sugar cookies – So soft and buttery. The Amish certainly know their way around baked goods!
2. Hawaiian malasadas (Portuguese donuts) – One of our favorite Hawaiian desserts! (who am I kidding – it’s breakfast!)
1. Ooey gooey butter cake – Not surprised that this came in at #1. This ooey gooey butter cake is out of this world. And it continues to be my family’s favorite ice cream flavor!
Thanks for reading my blog, and I can’t wait to share more sweet treats with you all this year!
The cheesecake will always be number one for me! All the other goodies are great, too!
Yes – that is still one of our all-time favorites too!