Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? It’s time time of year again to recap your favorite Eva Bakes posts from 2013. Here we go:
10. Chocolate healthy pudding or mousse – a wonderful vegan pudding with just a hint of coconut
9. Chinese “pineapple” (bolo) custard buns – the topping is the best part
8. Triple chocolate cupcakes – a chocolate lover’s dream!
6. Oatmeal raspberry muffins – No butter, egg yolks or oil in these muffins!
5. Chinese baked custard filled buns (奶黄包) – My #1 favorite pastry from Asian bakeries
4. Overnight cinnamon rolls (take 2) – Prep these the day before and bake them the next day for a wonderful breakfast treat
3. Chocolate molten lava cakes for 2 – Two servings prepped and baked in 20 minutes. Surprise (and impress) that special someone!
2. The best chocolate chip cookies ever – From the man who is nicknamed “Mr. Chocolate”
1. Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt – Wonderfully moist and just the way blueberry muffins should taste
Here’s to a delicious 2014!