Still too hot to turn on the oven? These no-bake Nutella s’mores bars will satisfy your dessert cravings! With pantry staples, you won’t need to make a trip to the store to enjoy these indoor campfire treats!
The past few weeks here have been unbearably hot. I got in my car after work one day and the temperature gauge said it was 106 degrees F. Ugh. It’s days like these where the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven.
But, my sweet tooth doesn’t calm down despite the heat. It almost has an opposite effect, where I want something cold and sweet to offset the gross heat and humidity outside.
On one of those disgustingly hot days, I made these no-bake bars. Because they are no-bake, the texture won’t be quite as solid as a normal bar dessert. They’re a bit on the softer side and easy to eat with a fork.
Addie was so smitten with these bars that she ate hers in about 2 seconds flat. Miraculously, she didn’t get any on herself (definitely a first). My husband normally isn’t a big fan of marshmallows and even said that these bars were excellent.
So if it’s still hot at your house and you don’t want to give your oven a workout, make these no bake Nutella s’mores bars. It’s a great way to bring the outdoorsy s’mores indoors, but without turning on the heat.
No-bake Nutella s'mores bars
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread I used Nutella
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 and ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Generously grease a standard 8"x8" baking pan and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and Nutella together. Whisk in the sugar until it dissolves. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add in the eggs and beat until they are fully incorporated. Add in the vanilla.
- Fold in the graham cracker crumbs. Then fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Transfer the batter to your prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Chill in your refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until the bars set.
- Slice and serve once hardened.