Looking for a super simple dessert? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This amazingly easy M&M fudge only requires 3 ingredients. It’s made in the microwave and takes only 2 minutes!
Are you one of those people whose internal calendars gets messed up whenever there’s a day off? I am. Last month, we were one of the fortunate ones that had Martin Luther King Day off, so it was a 4-day work week. The following week, Addie had Monday off due to a teacher in-service day (I still had work). But these messed with my head. I was constantly one day off, where I thought that Tuesday was Monday, Wednesday was Tuesday and so on.
Since my internal calendar was messed up, I wasn’t prepared to bake anything that weekend. I always have these grand plans of tackling something delectable, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out.
This time, I took my tried and true fudge recipe (which is always our edible gift for the holidays) and just added M&M candies to it. Simple as that. If you have 5 minutes, then you can make this fudge.
Since this makes an 8″x8″ pan’s worth, you can share with others – or not. I’m not judging! I hope you enjoy this fun variation on one of my favorite simple desserts!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce bag chocolate chips
- M&M candies
- Generously grease or line a standard 8"x8" baking pan and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and the bag of chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir vigorously and add in some M&M candies.
- Transfer to your prepared baking pan and smooth out the top. Add more M&M candies on top if desired.
- Allow to set, about 1-2 hours. You can also place it in the refrigerator if you want it to set up faster.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy.