A smooth and creamy chocolate chip cookie dough fudge that is made in the microwave! This eggless wonder is a must-make for the holidays and makes a perfect gift!
‘Tis the season for fudge! With the holidays upon us, it’s time for me to start my fudge making factory so that I can gift it to friends, coaches and teachers. I normally make peppermint fudge and wanted to add in something new this year so I decided that cookie dough fudge was going to be it.
Like the rest of my fudge recipes, this one is easy and requires no candy thermometer. The thought of cookie fudge over a stove frightens me. I have a glass electric range that likes to turn on and off and cannot maintain temperature, so until I get a gas range (hint, hint), this easy microwaveable fudge will have to do.
This fudge starts off with an eggless cookie dough base and then gets mixed into your standard microwave fudge recipe. Top it off with additional chocolate chips for a pretty presentation.
If you’re still looking for an easy, edible gift for the holiday season, look no further – this is it!
Chocolate chip cookie dough fudge
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips divided
- Generously grease or line an 8"x8" square baking pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl if using a handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the vanilla, flour and salt until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the sweetened condensed milk with the white chocolate chips. Stir well until it's smooth and free of lumps.
- Transfer the cookie dough mixture into the large bowl with the melted white chocolate chips. Break up the cookie dough as best you can while stirring.
- Pour everything into your prepared baking pan and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set. Cut and serve.