Bring the taste of s’mores indoors with this quick and easy 4-ingredient s’mores fudge. It only requires a saucepan, spatula and some patience to whip up this rich and tasty treat. Gift extras to friends and family – or keep it all to yourself!
Here is another s’mores recipe in case you didn’t get enough of the s’mores cupcakes from last week. This beauty only requires 4 ingredients, and it is something you can easily whip up in no time. No candy thermometer required!
Addie and I made these together one weekday evening when I got the itch to make something. I had s’mores on the brain and took a basic fudge recipe (1 bag chocolate chips, 1 can sweetened condensed milk) and altered it to make it a s’mores version. We added mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers.
I gifted some of this fudge to Addie’s classmates and teachers and they all said that they loved the surprise treat. The fudge was nice and smooth while the marshmallows and graham crackers provided a good textural contrast. My two complaints were that the marshmallows weren’t toasted and that the graham crackers got a bit soft after chilling in the refrigerator. Nevertheless, it was still quite tasty and something I’d definitely make again.
4 ingredient S'mores fudge
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 6 graham crackers broken into pieces (plus more for garnishing if desired)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows plus more for garnishing if desired
- Generously grease or line a standard 8"x8" square pan. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat. Keep stirring so the chocolate doesn't seize. Keep mixing until the mixture is uniform.
- Take the pan off the stove and gently fold in the graham crackers. Then fold in the marshmallows.
- Quickly transfer to your prepared pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula or other flat object. If desired, add more graham cracker pieces and/or marshmallows.
- Allow to cool completely and then transfer to the refrigerator to cool for another 1-2 hours.
- Once cool, cut into squares and serve.